Monday, June 4, 2012

1st Letter!!! June 1, 2012

 Hola Mi Familia!

Wow! That's all I got to say the first two days here have been jam packed craziness.  Not gonna lie I had doubts already last night and today but tonight we got to meet as a zone and district and all of my doubts were wiped away.  The language is hard no doubt bout that but I'm surprised at how much I do remember, not enought still but more thatn I thought. HAHA.  Alrighty...trying to write quick I only got ten minutes so I'm workin but uh...companion:  His name is Elder Vaughan he is from Seattle and went to Utah State last year! How crazy is that?!  About him... well haha we get along fine and I don't mind him at all he is a great missionary with a strong testimony of the gospel.  I probably won't make lifelong friends with him but there are some sweet Elders in my zone and stuff so that's cool. haha well I promise my next letter will have more info cause I'll have more time.  Please everyone pray together for me every night it would comfort me so much to know you are saying a family prayer every night include dad too.  The church is true and so are all of its teachings, I love my Savior and am so grateful for the sacrifice He mad for all of us to live with him again.  I love you all!  Mom I am doing just fine and I am glad to be here.  I miss you all more than words can explain.
                                          Hast luego!

                                           I love you!!

                                        Elder Derrick Jorgensen

No comments:

Post a Comment